Monday, March 2, 2009

Sense and sensibility

This is my dabble of amateur poetry, so no mean comments about how much i love rhyming words
couple of notes for your reference included at the end

sense and sensibility

for all the wisdom in the world
in the strangest places is unfurled
i spend my days wishing i had dimples
and agonizing over howie the pimple

i look for the mr. darcy of my life
and it involves unimaginable strife
and my mother says
believe in your dreams
i think of a billion ways
my dreams arent what they seem

and then choosing not to feel blue
i put on my coat and hat and shoe
walk out into the bright sunshine
and realize everything will be fine

falling in love needn't be with a man
and every vacation needn't have a plan
but every star has a die hard fan
and you can get sunburnt while you tan

and every snowflake is one of a kind
and the greatest people speak their mind
if you keep looking, then you will find
in you, sense and sensibility enshrined



tada! thats it.. okay so the notes...
1)howie was what i named an enormous pimple that had somehow found its way to my otherwise flawless skin... i felt not the teeniest regret to see the last of him!
2)yes i know, smart alecs of the world, i know mr. darcy isfrom pride and prejudice but this can be my tribute to jane austen post
3)i'm currently in love with a song called the man who can't be moved by the script... watch it, you'll love it too!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-J8kC5DHo
it's awesome!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment